If we think and ask ourselves what we have made for our little ones for today, do we remember? Surely, the answers are obvious: “I do not know if today it was sausage or chocolate” or “the usual, what he likes the most. Having healthy snack ideas on hand can make or break your diet
If we think about it, we will understand why our kids sometimes do not finish the sandwich, do not eat it or put any excuse not to eat it. Because it’s a monotonous and boring sandwich!
Most of us know that breakfast is essential to prevent overweight and essential to start the day with energy. But. is the breakfast we are having is balanced? We understand as a balanced diet, which includes the daily consumption of fruits and vegetables, cereals, dairy products, proteins (especially fish and poultry) and healthy fats such as nuts, olive oil or bluefish.
Therefore, when we prepare our breakfast and that of our children, we should try to make it as balanced as possible. So, it should contain dairy, breakfast cereals and/or bread and a piece of fruit.
A very common problem found in school recesses is the children’s breakfast since it never usually contains vegetables or fruits, it is repetitive and unattractive for children.
Delicious Sandwiches for School
We propose different healthy snack ideas of delicious and healthy sandwiches in which we advise to vary the type of bread: of mold, integral, of seeds, the bread of milk, of different cereals (of oats, rye, wheat). There they go!:
- Crunchy Fresh Cereal: An exquisite combination of fresh cheese and quince, in which we will add canons for the contribution of vitamins, minerals, and color.
- Gourmet Sandwich: Delicious blueberry jam with camembert cheese and arugula. Delicious sweet and salty mix with a high calcium content!
- Excellent combination of whole-grain bread with goat cheese, baby spinach and a touch of honey. Snack rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Oatmeal roll with an impressive mix of surimi and crab substitute, skim cheese and lettuce cut in julienne for those who need more energy.
- Grilled Veg Sandwich: Different roasted vegetables (red and green pepper, zucchini, Mushroom) with a touch of brie cheese. This delicious sandwich is ideal for those who struggle to eat, thanks to the juice of the vegetables. Also an excellent source of calcium and other vitamins and minerals.
- Exotic Pita: Original pita bread with avocado chips and a splash of lemon, tomato, and turkey. Incredibly antioxidant.
- Omega 3 Vegetable: Smoked salmon with chopped buds and striped carrots. To boost the consumption of fish and vegetables.
- Rustic Breaded: Rustic bread with slices of fresh tomato with caramelized onions, tuna, and half a hard-boiled egg. Exquisite sandwich to recover your strength!
All these healthy snack ideas are ideal for your little one to be waiting for the snack time and have all the energy he needs.