If you love salmon, then this delicious salmon dip recipe is all you need. You can never get enough of salmon dip. It makes people go crazy at parties and therefore is perfect for serving at parties. Salmon dip is usually served both warm or cold; it depends on your preferences. And the best part is that the recipe for a salmon dip is extremely easy and simple. Have a look at these easy steps and make yourself a delicious salmon dip.
List Of Ingredients You Require For Salmon Dip Recipe
Before starting the salmon dip recipe, you need to collect these ingredients in one place.
- 8 ounces cheese cream
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- ¼ cup green yogurt or mayonnaise
- ½ cup diced celery
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Dash of sriracha sauce or hot sauce
- 3 ounces cooked salmon
Follow This Easy And Quick Salmon Dip Recipe
The salmon dip recipe is super simple, and it takes only 10 minutes to prepare it. Collect all the above-listed ingredients at a place and start following these steps.
Step 1: First of all, take mayonnaise, cream cheese, garlic, onion, celery, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, and horseradish in a large bowl and cheese them all together with the help of an electric mixer.
Step 2: Now, after creaming this mixture, stir in salmon and make sure you do not overmix and for the better flavour leave some pieces of salmon visible in the dip.
If you want to serve the salmon dip cold, place the salmon dip into an airtight container, or you can wrap it well and then store it in the refrigerator until it is ready to serve.
And if you want to serve it hot, then spread the salmon dip into a small baking dish and leave it to bake for 10 minutes at 350ºF.
Have a Look At These Facts About Salmon Dip Recipe
- If you are thinking that, how long can you keep the salmon dip after this recipe. So, here is the answer for you. After this salmon dip recipe, you can store it in the refrigerator, and you can keep it for five days. In case you want to serve it for a party, you can refrigerate it at room temperature after two hours of spread.
- Another thing on your mind must be about how to serve this salmon dip. So, you can serve it with slices of baguette or crackers. And other good options you can serve the salmon dip with are fresh vegetables such as blanched, fresh snap peas, leaves of radicchio or endive, sweet pepper wedges, and sticks of Persian cucumbers.
The Salmon dip recipe is perfect if you want a delicious dip with snacks at parties quickly. And this recipe will indeed make everyone go crazy for it at the party. Use the recipe and share it with your friends and family.